Thursday 31 December 2009

ABC Challenge

A is for Angels....ok, not promising I will do all of these challenges....and this is not exactly an angel...more a fairy really!  The challenge was to include charms and bling - check!  Actually, looking at her here, I could prob persuade people she is an angel!  This image came from the candy that I won from Samantha at Penrith Crafts....seems only right that I should use it for this card (ABC is run by Samantha and pals).  I bought the little bells from Rymans ages ago, knew I would use them sometime!  The card looks a little plain now I have photographed it - there is glitter on her star, the little dots on her outfit and her wings....all done with sakura tiara pens (the glittery ones!)              The idea behind the blog is that you get ahead with your Christmas cards....I have a little issue with this, as I never send any!!!  Hmmmmm, see a bit of a flaw in my plan?  But she is just so pretty, she may well not make it until Christmas anyway - do I get told off if I use her early I wonder?   If you want to come and join in the fun....here is the blog!

3 comments:

Ruthie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Ruthie :-) I love this image ,,, she is an Angel yes :-) Your colouring is just beautiful too ,,the papers and bells on the ribbon are just perfect :-)


thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruthie,

Lovely card she is a pretty angel/fairy!
Thanks for joining in with our first challenge! hope to see you again soon, Happy New Year!
and great to see you putting your candy stash for great use!
Samantha ABC Christmas challenge :0)