Saturday 16 January 2010

Christmas and snowflakes!


This is a card that covers a few challenges this week.  Here we go....
ABC Christmas Challenge - B is for Bells, optional glitter - honestly, there is glitter on this...its on their hats, the branch and around the edge of the image - oh and also on the snowflakes!
Challenge up your life had the challenge snow and ice
Saturday Spotlight - snowflakes gone wild - well not exactly wild as such!!! But I did use double snowflakes for the embellies.
Susie and Vickie wanted to see Snow on their new challenge blog
Fussy and Fancy wanted Winter as their theme - hmmmm Christmas?
Phew - hope I did everything right!!!

And, my own personal challenge which I might need to explain here now....as far as is possible (!!!!!) I am going to use the whole piece of paper within 5 cards.  To elaborate....I HATE waste, really do!  So, not only am I trying to use up as much as I can, but I am also going to try to use the WHOLE of a sheet of paper within the next 5 cards that I make.  So, you can see that I used the brown paper on this card and my other card today...there is a little bit left, so I need to use that up within the next 5 cards I make!  Well, cant do it on my next one as the theme is pink and grey!

Lets just see shall we?  Did well on all the blue papers and cards on the previous couple of cards (although still have some little bits to use of those!)

Thanks so much for taking the time to check these out....I really hope I have my comment verification off - if I dont, please let me know!!!

Rx

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

This image is so cute and fun! I love the jingle bell. Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday! I like your blog name--it makes me chuckle!

Juanita said...

Adorable card, love the snowflakes and your color combo.

Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Ruthie, love the colour combo and sweet image. Thank you for your email, i will get back to you a.s.a.p. but we had a family bereavment this week and my thoughts have been elsewhere, but I will get back to you with your idea.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Very cute image and love the card

Thanks for joining us on ABC Christmas :)

Hugs Jane x

biggi-al said...

Your card is really cute - I like the colors!
Thanks for joining us at cuyl.

Darlene said...

What an adorable card! You have plenty of snowflakes here ... good job!! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight!! Hope to see you next time!!

Susie Sugar said...

How cute love them Santa Chickens and great 3D snowflakes.
Thanks for joining in this weeks Susie & Vikki's Christmas club challenge
Love Susie xx

Lori said...

This is a really fun card! I love the dimension of the snowflakes also. Thank you for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun card and image!! Love the santa hens!! Too Cute!! The dimension of the snowflakes is beautiful. Great start towards next year's Christmas cards!
Thanks for playing with us at the Sat. Spotlight!
~Chris

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness this is just too sweet!! LOVE the images, it makes me smile and your snowflakes look so pretty!! Love this! Thanks for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight!! HUGS

juli77 said...

What a cute card! So sweet!

Greetings
Judith from CUYL

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous and Fun! Great Christmas card - love the Santas! Good luck in the challenges.
Sylvia x
PS: Yes, your comment verification is Off.

Anonymous said...

te hehehee! Great card,just reminds me of some of my chickens! t ehehe Thanks for joining us on ABC challenge Samantha :0)

Anonymous said...

Ps yes your word v is Off!! thanks hunny x

Erin... said...

Super cute!!! Love the colors with that fun red jingle bell!!! Fun snowflakes too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Saturday Spotlight!

Helen said...

Cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Stampin Mindy said...

This is adorable, love the image and the layout. Pretty snowflakes.

Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

Tanja (stormqueen) said...

What a cute image and wonderful card!

Thanks for playing along @CUYL!

Jennifer said...

GREAT card. I like your blog name. I felt the same way.


Thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy.

Denimo said...

This card is great!!! I LOVE it!! And what a great idea to use your papers up like that. I have little pieces... lots of 'em! Thanks for joining in our Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge!!
Hugs, Denise

Stempelhexe said...

Eine sehr niedliche, schöne Karte.

LG
Ulla