Wednesday 6 January 2010

Phew - and I might need to apologise....

I have just spent an absolute age going through and deleting blogs that I follow - ok, here's the problem!....

I am spending waaaay too much time reading blogs and drooling over the beautiful creations out there in blogland - just love it...but I checked and I have 308 blogs that I follow.  And I really do follow them....I read them and drool over them (my keyboard gets in a real state! Yukkk) but I never have time to comment (or rarely) and am having even less time to craft.  SO - I just went through and removed 112 of them! 

And here is the apology....if I have miffed anyone by unfollowing them then I am truely sorry - but I just really cant keep up with them, and I am sure that  bloggers prefer active followers than just the number of followers.  Of course, there is also a chance that I have also unfollowed someone whose candy is posted in my side bar....this was not me trying to cheat or anything, I genuinely did follow, but......see above!  LOLX

And - if I did stop following someone - it wasnt cos they were naff or anything - just not my style today....tomorrow could be another matter though!!!

Rx

3 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

I know exactly where you are coming from!
Clare x

eiyiyi said...

I totally understand. And, if mine was one of the ones cut I'm not the least bit offended. hugs to you, eileen

Unknown said...

I'm totally in agreement with you Ruth, I have also been working through my following list and deleting loads, it's just impossible to keep up with such a large list. I also get annoyed with candies that set the rule that you must become a follower, I will follow a blog if I want to thank you very much...lol, ok I'll get off my high horse now.

Anyway don't feel bad or feel the need to apologise Ruth, I'm sure the majority of bloggers fully understand.

Hugs

Joanne xx