Saturday 13 February 2010

Sweetie Box



You know when it all just works???  I found some little choc bars in Tesco, and some small caramel hearts and wanted to use them for...something!  Then I had another coupla graze boxes lurking around...and wanted to use them for......something!

Well here it is!  Something!  We are going to visit my very bestest, buddy later this week and I just adore her kids.  They always share their sweeties with Josh when he arrives so I thought that we would take some yummies up to them.  Do you know, I am soooo excited I can hardly type! 

And it was an absolute breeze to do!  Just took off the existing wrappers on the choc, measured them, fiddled around a bit on the computer...and here they are - there are 4 for each child!

The papers were from Papermania and the image was Popcorn - coloured with promarkers and then added bits of clear and black glaze on eyes. nose, paint spill, heart in ear - I tell you this, because you cant see them in the pic!!!  Lol

I am going to do one of these for hubby for valentines tomorrow - but thats for my DT at Doodle Palace so I cant let you peek! 

Thanks so much for taking the time to look!  Rx

4 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Ruthie, you are gonna be loved, what a lovely idea, congrats on your PURPLE win LOL! Shouldn't be too long arriving, have a great weekend, take careX:)

Victoria said...

oooh this is fabbo, I'm so off to Tesco this week to get some of those choccies!

Love the box, where did you grab that from?

Hugs
Victoria
x

Ruthie said...

Hiya Victoria - will email you quickly in case you dont revisit anytime soon - but its a GRAZE box - get them with fruit and nuts in each week - have a voucher for a free one if you want! mmmmm yummy! Sorry - not selling them!!

Rx

kelly ledder said...

Wow this is such a fab idea xxx