Friday 16 April 2010


 
This is a cute little box which is the challenge on Double Dutch - it was to make the box and decorate it.  Now, I know my box won't be as fancy as some of the ones on there, but I kind of liked the image, loved the sentiment and really didnt see the need to add anything else to it!  Actually, I did, but realised that I couldn't add eyelets once I had put the box together!!!  Also discovered how difficult it is to colour an image once its on a box!  Sometimes I wonder how I get along in everyday life!
I would also like to link my lil box up with Pixie Dust's Green challenge - this is to celebrate their rather fabby new release of....peas!!!  You just have to go and peak! 

Thanks for looking - can't wait for Audsentiments challenge to start in a coupla weeks!  We have some rather fabby sponsors lined up so keep an eye out for the fun!

Rx

5 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Great idea and looks fab well done u!

Victoria said...

despite your difficulties along the way this has turned out just fab! I love the sentiment with the image - brill
Hugs
Victoria
x

Anonymous said...

SO cute. Love the sentiment!

Ginny said...

this sentiment is fab...works for kids too, lol

Unknown said...

Fantastic image and really great sentiment.
Christine x