Friday 17 September 2010

Quick and simple with my ecraft! Free svg or crw file if you want it!

I decided that I would do a quick something to welcome my boy home from his school trip!  Had about 15 minutes to do it in, so I grabbed my ecraft machine.  Used inkscape to make the word and the mat - imported it into the ecraft software - and hey presto!  No mats etc - love it! 

The whole thing took about 10 minutes - so still have time for a quick cuppa!

AND - the use of the alphabet also matches up to a couple of challenges....Lisa over at A Day in the Life of a Craft Fairy wanted to see die-cut alphabets - she said it was ok to use electronic cutters.

AND - its been ages since I joined in with the Order of the Opus Gluei for one of their blog hops!  This blog hop is one around alphabets!  YAY!


And a little sneaky something for Josh to discover later!  He is having a friend over for a sleepover tonight, so think these will be good for a midnight snack.

thanks for popping by!

Rx

PS If you want the svg file of this then just leave me a comment with your email in it (obviously write the words dot and com to avoid spam picking up your email addie)

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

This is fantastic Ruthie!!! great lettering...looks really sharp!
yummy insides too! :)
hugs & blessings!

Jana said...

Wonderful idea. Love the lettering. And a great treat for later. Thanks so much for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI.