Friday 3 December 2010

Delicious Doodles Challenge - Use a digital stamp!

Welcome to Delicious Doodles Challenge Number 3!!!

This is such an easy one to join in with - the challenge is to use a digi stamp!  Sure this will be a mammoth challenge.

And if you thought I had finished my Christmas Card Show - nope this is Day 6!  "But they arent Christmas Cards!"  I hear you say - no, but they are what my son is sending instead of cards this year, so for me, they count!



These are little chocolate bars from Tesco - I pulled the wrappers off and replaced them with my own.  There are 32 of these babies - although I suspect Josh is going to grab one before they make it to school for his classmates!


Thanks for taking the time to pop by today - go and check out the rest of the DT work - then why not join in over at the challenge blog!

Rx

5 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

These are fab Ruthie - we're not allowed to send sweets in for the children at our school otherwise I'd have pinched this idea from you. x

CG said...

So cute!

mckinkle said...

oh Ruthie what a FAB idea! Joshua will be a very good boy if even half make it to his friends!!

What an inspiration! Thank You!

Keryn x

eiyiyi said...

Hi Ruthie, I have loved every day of your cards, including these candy wrappers ... great idea instead of treat bags. I just haven't had the time until today to stop and comment. It may not seem it but I am a faithful follower. hugs, eileen

Teri said...

Fabulous idea hun - hope those choccies weren't too expensive?!