Friday 10 December 2010

Records into Bowls!

These were such fun to do!  Take your old records....I had some left over from my grandad's stash - 60s stuff mainly.  Oh and some stuff I was rather ashamed to own! 

You just up end a mug onto a baking tray - set the oven for 150 degrees (I think!) and then put the record on top...they melt wonderfully!

Did this with Josh and his friend - they loved it! 



 
And here they are, in use, on the top of our microwave!  Lots of junk to go in them!

Thanks for popping by

Rx

3 comments:

misteejay said...

They look great and something useful out of something that you would have thrown away.

Toni :o)

Teri said...

What a fabby idea hun!!

Pam said...

They look fab but my OH would have a heart attack if I done that to any of his beloved collection!!
Hugs Pam x