Friday 25 March 2011

Friday Fave - Flashlight on a Friend!

I have been meaning to do something like this for ages!  So today is the day!  I love the people who follow me - whether they leave comments or not!  I can tell from my page stats that lots of people pop over and take a peek but dont leave a comment - I completely know where you are at!  I just look at so many things on peoples blogs and get so little time to leave comments!  BUT I love the work I see out there and there is just so much talent and inspiration!

Anyhow - I thought that I would randomly pick someone who is a follower and find my fave project they have done in the last month!  This was truely random I have to say - asked hubby to pick a number!  

The blog I landed on this time was Pam's Space - and my fave pic happened to be this one.....


Now, before you leave me wonderfully flattering comments -

DONT FORGET THIS IS NOT MY WORK!!!!! 
 
Please, if you get the chance, pop on over to Pam and say Hi! 

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Isn't that a cute card.

You can find some really amazing work by having a random hop around.

Toni :o)

Faye said...

This is a realy lovely idea!
xxx

Pam said...

Thanks Hon, thats really sweet. Hugs Pam xxxx