Monday 16 May 2011

Aud Sentiments - NO sentiment

Well, I waited and waited - but it didnt arrive - the post I was missing of course (there is another one missing too, but this was most important).  Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight is to produce something with NO Sentiment.  This was a reasonably easy for me - its actually harder for me to put a sentiment onto things!

We got to pick whatever we wanted from Digi Chick they do a great mix of things including templates...so this is what I picked!



The Stamps are from Stampin Up - and, of course, I had to "stage" the photo with the addition of sweeties.  Which were swiftly dealt with as soon as the photo was taken!  I now have a very pretty, but very empty, sweetie dispenser!



Thanks for popping by today - I hope to get to see some of your entries over at Aud's Sentiments

Rx

3 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Ruthie

Fantastic creation, love the little animals.

Hugs Ali x

Maria Matter said...

this is so cute & creative! love how you used the images on this little treat box!
hugs

Julie said...

What a cute idea!
Hugs,
Julie