Sunday 12 June 2011

Quickie 18th with the ecraft!

Oh - so quick, so easy!  Love it!

We had forgotten a relative's birthday so I just did this up really quickly! 

Cut everything out on my ecraft - so easy!  I just love this machine - no sticky mats - and I never use tabs, its a risk, but it means the bits just drop out!  I did dry embossing on the paper at the back - its a fiskars pattern I think!

Gotta dash - thanks for checking in with me

Rx

Ps Am entering this into the following challenges:

Birthday Sundaes wanted to see embossing
There She Goes challenged us to show our milestones, Charizma Cards want to see ages on cards and Little Miss Muffet want to see numbers.
Creative Cards want to see things with wings.
Shelley's Images have an anything goes challenge running
Crafty Sentiments want to see sparkle
Stamp Something want to see die-cuts/punches - hope this qualifies!

9 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card, love the butterflies.Thanks for joining in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge, good luck. hugs Donna x

Clare Brown said...

love your card hun, butterflies are my favourite!!Goodluck at Charisma this week.

clare x

Bubbles said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

Christel said...

Really cute card! Quick and easy. Love when that happens ;)
Thanks for playing with us at Charisma this week.
Hugs Christel

Candice F said...

I love the double embossing. Great job on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us over at Birthday Sundaes!

Unknown said...

Well...for a quick card it sure makes quite the statement. Sometimes we need to be able to do those quick cards just to stay a little sane. :)

Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Shelly's Images.

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous, fantastic card, love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

Kristie W. said...

Great card! I love the embossing you used for the base and the double butterflies! Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

mckinkle said...

This is gorgeous!

I jealous about your eCraft not needing cutting mats!! Clearly that escaped my research!!

xx