Thursday 7 July 2011

Aud Sentiments - More than two words!

Aw - such a cute image - and the sentiment works so well - it says "May all your weeds be flowers".  The only thing is that I keep forgetting which way it went round and thought it said "May all your flowers be weeds!".  Oh dear!



The image was from Digital Delights  who are our sponsor for this challenge.   They have some of the cutest digis out there!

Quickie about the card - I used a stampin up punch for the "lace" and then cut the flowers out using my ecraft.  I then inked them up and also inked the paper candy things (the things that look like brads!) to match.  Still think its missing something!  Oh well - very tired so it will have to stay as it is!  (just realised that might not make sense as I will have this scheduled for the morning! - just believe me, when I wrote the post I was tired!).

If you get the chance, why not pop on over to Aud Sentiments to see the rest of the DT cards - then you could even have a go at the challenge!

thanks for popping by today

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely cheery card Ruthie.

Toni xx

Faye said...

Oh this is lovely, so pretty and the colours are fab! x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Ruthie

Love your card, great colours and I don't think it is missing anything.

Hugs Ali x

Julie said...

Love the cheerful colors. Great job
Hugs,
julie