Thursday 4 August 2011

Aud Sentiments - Christmas Challenge

Phew - how hot is this weather?  It seems so strange to be making a Christmas card in this heat!  But yes, that is the challenge over at Aud Sentiments this time - to be more accurate, its to use the words "Merry Christmas".


For this next challenge we welcome back Stamping Boutique.
Now I dont normally give out information about the company or designers but I just needed to mention that Tracey, the owner and designer, has a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and a horse!!!!  WOW!!!!!


They are also giving the winner 3 digis of their choice.

So - here is my card.....




Close up on that image - I find these secular images so useful for Christmas.




Just need to mention this frame though....it is cut on my ecraft!  I am just always so pleased with how well it cuts - I dont know what I expect, but I just very rarely have a fail on it!
I have to confess that I had this image in my files and I can't remember whose it was - I think it MAY have been Julie Flannagan's from the yahoo MTC group - but, huge apologies if that's not right!  



So, thats me for today, please pop over and see the design team's wonders today - and why not join in the challenge - such an open and easy one!

Rx

3 comments:

Maria Matter said...

This is just lovely Ruthie...wondeful background with the pretty snowflakes!!

I enjoyed thinking of Christmas & COOLER weather during this awful heat! A little snow right now would be wonderful! lol
Enjoy your wknd!
hugs & blessings

Julie said...

Ruthie your card is adorable! Love it!
Hugs,
julie

Dragonlady said...

Fantastic dimensional card Ruthie, love it.

Hugs Ali x