Friday 2 September 2011

Delicious Doodles - Fresh Start!

Ooooo - its been lovely having the summer off!  Teri is fabby and never puts any pressure on us to keep up with the challenges, but it has been nice to not have any to do over the summer... until about a week ago, then I got jittery because I didnt have a challenge to ... errrr...challenge me!

To celebrate our return, the first challenge is "Fresh Start" - we want to see you using new stuff!  
I am not heavily into all the darkness and gothic stuff, but there are some of Teri's "dark" images that I just love as soon as I see them - and this was one of them.....



Not only is the image new to me, but I am still really new at the dark and gothic look!  I have to say, its quite difficult to see the card properly in the pic below - not sure how I managed to take quite such a bad picture!


OK - now its your turn - lets see some of your new stuff for our FRESH START challenge over at Delicious Doodles!

Rx



3 comments:

Teri said...

Awesome stuff hun! Glad to see you experimenting with your 'dark side' LOL

Jodi said...

LOL... that clown still gives me the creeps - but your card is awesome.
Hugs,
Jodi

Maria Matter said...

oh this is so creepy Ruthie...I love it! lol you did an awesome job with this dark image!!!
hugs & blessings