Thursday 27 October 2011

Aud Sentiments - FUNNY!

This week over at Aud Sentiments, our challenge is to use a Bugaboo image to create a funny card!  Well, with Bugaboo images thats a really easy challenge!   Bugaboo images make me laugh out loud sometimes - and this card was no exception!  

I made this one for my husband's boss who is a golf fanatic!  I did wonder about giving him a card so "close to the knuckle" but was assured it was ok!  Hubby still has a job so I guess it was!





So, thats my card!  Why not pop over to AudSentiments to see the other funnies - guaranteed at least one titter!  And then why not join in the fun!  I really am looking forward to seeing this challenge's entries!
Ruthie x

5 comments:

Julie said...

Great card Ruthie Gus always cracks me up
Hugs,
Julie

Michelle B. said...

Love the blues! Cool embellies, they look like mirrors!

Carol said...

Great card Ruthie. Carol x

Lisa xx said...

hoping for some great entries too Ruthie! your card is fab

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

LOLOLOL love it hun, Gus is fab & that sentiment is perfect!
HUgs Shell xx