Tuesday 8 November 2011

Bookmark card

On our crafty weekend we had a go at jewellery making - and bookmarks too!  I just loved the bookmarks so much - they were gorgeous.  So, I took photos of the ones we had made, posted them here and on my facebook page.  One of my friends commented on the photo on FB so I promised to send her the bookmark.  AND of course, I couldnt just send it - so I made it into a card!  YAY!

I coloured the card with my copics, loving the colour intensity of these - the image is from the Greetings Farm and I have had it printed out for absolutely ages, so it was great to use it now.

The little plaque thingy doodah was in our goody bag for the weekend - we had two packs of them each - and there are loads in each one - fabulous!


You can't actually see the bookmark very well in this pic, but if you want to get a better view of it, then you could just wheel through some of my previous posts to see it.  

AND, I finally managed to get my whole goody bag unpacked and put away - this has caused untold issues - it has just tipped me over from "full storage" to "not enough storage" - eeeek!  I now have to craft like I have never crafted before to try and regain control over my crafting area (our dining space!).

Gotta go and craft...NOW!

Rx

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

LOL sounds like you need to do lots of crafting hun!!

Hope your ok sending ya huge hugs! Just love your card I've had this image for ages & only used her once, thinks I need to print her off lol!!
Take care missus
hugs shell xx