Friday 20 January 2012

Delicious Doodles - Winter Wonderland

Ooooo I did find this challenge a....ermmm challenge!  Think my mojo ran away on me!  So - for this challenge we would like you to show us a winter birthday card!  We want to see wintery colours on it.  Yep, sounds so easy....so why did I find it so hard?! 



The image is called Crofter's cottage and I think its just gorgeous left as plain as possible - so I just added a little blue in the sky and a little green here and there - used chalks for the really soft look.  The frame was cut out using my ecraft.



Please do pop over and look at the other DT work!  Link is on the left hand side of this post!

Rx

3 comments:

Teri said...

Ooooh, love the frame hun! xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

I think this is one my favourite images from Teri atm. Love the frame it really sets it off. Claire xx

Allison said...

what a lovely winter card
AllisonX