Thursday 9 February 2012

Aud Sentiments - Anything but a card WITH A SENTIMENT!

I was really looking forward to this challenge...and then faffed around for ages not doing it!  I made spaghetti bolognaise, went on facebook, surfed the web, even resorted to hoovering!  And then I did it!  And I love it!


Everything was cut out with my ecraft (and was a breeze!).  It all just went together so easily!  All of the files are from Lettering Delights.  This is the first time I have completed a whole, layered project with my ecraft and the winning combination (ecraft, MTC, LD) and I am so chuffed!  Yes, there are things I would change, but I am really happy with it as it sits.  

I am going to give this to my mum's neighbour.  She came out and cleared a route through the snow so that mum can get down the drive and into our cars.  It was such a lovely thing to do.  I feel so reassured that she has such a lovely neighbour living next door to her.  

Anyway, thats me!  I have seen the other DT work and it is stunning!  Please take the time to pop over and check them out - oh...and in case you didnt get it - the challenge is anything but a card but you must include a sentiment!  

Rx

2 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Hi Ruthie, sorry I've been missing from the comments lately. I hate it when life gets in the way of crafting and visiting friends. Love your creation ... now I have to go look into ecraft! Great job, hugs, eileen

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous Ruthie, lucky girl you got one of those machines, maybe next yr I can ask for one from oh, at mo we got to replace fridge&freezer and I WANT the big American one, no more little stuff lol
It is def nice to have nice neighbours.
hugs
Ildz