Thursday 24 May 2012

Aud Sentiments - Any Sentiment

Gotta just leave these easy ones we are getting lately!  This is our "settling in" challenge - first challenge for our new DT - YAY!  We have such a great team - I just know that I never would have been selected if I had been competing for a place against this lot!



I am trying very hard to improve my colouring at the moment - this image, from DTSarts, took an absolute age to colour in, but I am so chuffed at how it turned out!  



If you get the chance, why not enter our challenge?  And possibly leave some love for our new DT over at AudSentiments?

Rx

9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Ruthie,love the image and your papers.xxx

Helen said...

I think you've done a wonderful job with your colouring and love the papers too. Happy to be joining you on the design team xx

Wiccababe said...

absolutely fab colouring Ruthie
Debz
xx

TC said...

Lol, I'm scared now with the settling in statement!
I love your card, it's gorgeous. Beautiful colours & colouring. x

Debs said...

Very pretty card Ruthie - great colouring I love the flourish.
Have a fab evening.
Take care
Debs xx

Doreen said...

This is adorable Ruthie. The image is so sweet and the papers really great
Hugs
Doreen xx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fab card Ruthie love the colours and papers.. Looking forward to working with you at Aud Sentiments.. Pauline x

Julie said...

Ruthie your card is so cute. Love the paper and the way you colored the image
Hugs,
Julie

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

I love the colouring on this image. I'm learning to colour with Promarkers and I'm finding it difficult! But your colouring is awesome! Love the card!

- Mel xx