Wednesday 27 February 2013

EASTER!

No, not yet.....but it is over at AudSentiments!  Our challenge this time is to use an Easter Sentiment.


I live on the Essex/London borders - quite close to Romford and Brentwood! Yep - The Only Way is Essex is alive and well over here!  Luckily, the weather has been chilly, so we have been spared an excess of ORANGE SKIN!   So, as homage to my surroundings - I thought I would use some lovely bright orange on the flowers and of course....the sentiment!


And a nice close up  on the bunnykins - he makes me smile so much!  I just loved colouring him!

So, if you want to bring out your hidden Essex - or just join in with our Easter Challenge (which has nothing to do with Essex really!) then pop over to Aud Sentiments!

Look forward to catching up with you over there x

3 comments:

Lisa xx said...

aaawww Ruthie...your Towie bunny made me chuckle....feel a "shuuuttupp" coming on (hope i've spelt that correctly, hehehe)Such a fab card, your colour is smashing xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

Unknown said...

darling card love the flowers